Nizhny Novgorod – Spartak: where to watch the match on March 19 online live


March 19, 2022 in the 22nd round of RPL Moscow “Spartacus” will go to visit “Nizhny Novgorod”. The meeting will take place at the Nizhny Novgorod stadium. The beginning is at 14.00. The live broadcast will be available on The broadcast starts at 13.55.

Footballers “Dynamo” – “Rostov”: Karpin is waiting for a fiasco in Moscow, and Schwartz – the race for gold

Vanoli’s team is the favorite of the meeting, according to the analytical department of the betting company BETCITY. You can bet on the victory of Spartak with a coefficient 1.75 is about a 55% chance. Triumph of Nizhny Novgorod is available for 5.10 (19%), and a draw for 3.70 (26%).

With a bet of 1,000 rubles on a draw, you can win 3,700 rubles in the event of a “peaceful” outcome of the meeting.

F1(0) goes behind 3.80and Ф2(0) 1.29.

Total goals over 2.5 available for 2.03and TM 2.5 – for 1.84.

The chances of Nizhny Novgorod to score more than once are estimated by the coefficient 3.90.

Are you sure that Spartak will score at least twice? ITB2 (1.5) goes for 1.86.

Do you have any doubts that both opponents can score twice? Then bet on “each team will score over 1.5” for 8.40.

The probability of a penalty kick in a match is estimated by a quote 2.35and the removals are 2.95.

The three most likely exact scores of the match, according to the analysts of the betting company:

0:1 ratio 6.00;

1:1 – 6.90;

0:2 – 7.10.

Russia. Tinkoff Premier League. 22nd round

19 Mar, 14:00. Nizhny Novgorod (Nizhny Novgorod)

Nizhny Novgorod


Rate article
( No ratings yet )