SKA forward Mikhail Vorobyov appreciated the team’s performance in the first match of the playoff series against Dynamo Minsk (8:3).
– It was a good fighting game. It was lucky that they converted the majority, the guys came out, scored – they took the lead in the game, it became easier, and then they just brought it to victory.
– The first period turned out to be somewhat nervous – what is the reason for this? The first match of the playoffs or maybe there were no official games for a long time?
– It seems to me that the name “playoffs” speaks for itself – knockout games, you need to take it seriously. Maybe there was some kind of nervousness, but then after the power and everything else, everything went away, everyone calmed down and started playing their own hockey.
– When a team scores 7 goals in a period, how to maintain concentration?
The coaches control us. They say not to look at the scoreboard, the score is 0:0 – we play just as strictly and act according to the plan.
– Do you expect Dynamo to change something in the next games, and they will turn out differently?
– In principle, we do not look at the opponent’s game, we try to build on our own. Let’s see how it goes.