Liverpool vs Cardiff: FA Cup odds and betting February 6, 2022


On February 6, in 1/16 of the FA Cup, the official partner of the betting company BETCITY — “Liverpool” will play with “Cardiff”. The broadcast can be watched on the Match! Football 3″ at 15.00.

Alexander Bolshunov (left) and Johannes Klebo. Bolshunov will bypass Klebo and bring Russia gold at the Olympics

Liverpool have been consistently beating Cardiff in regulation time since 2013. The last face-to-face meeting of the teams was played in 2019 in the Premier League. Then Klopp’s team won with a score of 2:0.

Analysts of the bookmaker company believe that Liverpool will win this match as well. You can bet on the success of the team with a quote of 1.10 – this is approximately 87% probability. It is proposed to take a draw for 9.40 (10%), and the victory of Cardiff is in the line for 27.00 (3%).

H1(-1) goes for 2.75 and H2(+1) goes for 1.45.

With a bet of 1,000 rubles on a draw, the potential payout will be 9,400 rubles.

rate Cardiff “don’t lose” can be taken for 7.00.

Total goals over 3 in this game can be taken for 1.76. The opposite result is in the line for 2.06.

· TM 0.5 – 20.00;

· both teams to score: no – 1.46;

· exact score: 1:5 – 200.

England. Cup. 1/16 finals

Feb 06, 15:00. Anfield (Liverpool)


Cardiff City

Rate article
( No ratings yet )