Lens – Monaco: prediction for the French Cup match on January 30


On January 30, in the 1/8 finals of the French Cup, Lens will host Monaco. The match between them will take place at the Felix Bolar stadium, starting at 23.00. The Match Football 2 TV channel will broadcast live.

France. Cup. 1/8 finals

Jan 30, 23:00. Stade Bollaert-Delelis (Lens)



Analysts of the betting company BETCITY consider the team of Philippe Clement to be the favorite of the meeting. You can bet on the victory of Monaco for 2.65 – this is about 37% probability. The success of “Lance” is estimated by the quote 3.00 (32%), and a draw is available for 3.10 (31%).

With a bet of 1,000 rubles on Monaco, the potential payout will be 2,650 rubles, and the profit will be 1,650.

The exit of “Lance” in the 1/4 finals is estimated by the coefficient 2.00. Monaco’s pass is behind 1.87.

You can also choose one of the handicap options for the match, for example:

  • F1(0) goes behind 2.03, and Ф2(0) 1.84;

  • H1(+1) goes behind 1.25, and F2(-1) – for 4.00;

  • F1(-1) goes behind 4.60, and F2(+1) – for 1.20.

Monaco footballers. Lens – Monaco: Golovin’s club needs stars from 2015 to win

AS Monaco have scored more than one goal in four of their last five trips to Lens across all competitions. Repeat? ITB2 (1.5) goes for 2.42.

Lance have scored at least once in ten of the season’s 12 home games in different competitions. ITB1 (1) goes behind 1.70.

In seven of the last ten meetings with the participation of Lance, a mutual goal was recorded. You can bet on “both teams to score” for 1.82.

Three or more goals have been scored in seven of the last ten matches between Lance and AS Monaco. You can bet on total goals over 2.5 with odds 2.05.

Analysts consider the most likely score of the match 1:1 – odds 6.20.

Rate article
( No ratings yet )