Ak Bars head coach Dmitry Kvartalnov, after losing in the first round of the KHL playoff series to Avangard, said he was ready to leave his post.
– Purely emotionally, how is your condition?
– Devastation, they didn’t carry it in the plan, you know, there’s such a moment, they were so frantic, it’s definitely not skill, they were more charged than us, they wanted a little more. Here, of course, we lost in this, probably, and this is the key
– Do you feel pressure about the question of whether you will continue to work?
– Enough, I understand everything. We felt nothing, prepared, everything is fine.
– Are you ready to leave of your own free will or will you wait for the decision of the leadership?
– Once again, I understand everything perfectly, the management will make a decision. The result is unsatisfactory, they will make a decision, I’m ready.