CSKA coach Ravil Yakubov spoke about hitting the puck in the face during the sixth match of the third round of the KHL playoff series against SKA (3:1).
How did the puck hit you in the face? Did you not see the moment?
– I saw her at the last moment, managed to turn away. That would have hit the eye.
Did you get two stitches?
– Yes, two.
– During your playing career, did you get a puck?
— Yes, it was.
– And on the coaching bench?
– For the first time. Although it hit the body, but in the face – for the first time.
Who is to blame, do you remember him?
– Mishka Grigorenko! Haha! Yes, everything is fine, he just substituted a club.
– Have you changed your mind about going to the bench for the seventh match? Maybe it’s better to work on the podium?
– I’ll put on a goalie mask!
The seventh game, which will determine the winner of the Western Conference, will be held tomorrow, April 14th. The beginning is at 19.00 Moscow time.