Burnley – Tottenham: prediction and bets for the Premier League match February 23, 2022


February 23 in the rescheduled match of the 13th round of the Premier League will play “Burnley” And “Tottenham”. The meeting will take place at Turf Moor stadium in Burnley and will start at 22.30. You can watch the broadcast in the Okko service.

Harry Kane. Burnley – Tottenham: Kane will do without exploits, but this will not save the hosts

In the upcoming meeting, analysts consider the London club to be the favorite. You can bet on the success of Tottenham with a quote of 1.80 – this is about a 53% probability. It is proposed to take a draw for 3.70 (26%), and Burnley’s victory is in the line for 4.40 (21%).

· H1(+1) goes for 1.55

· H2(-1) — for 2.46

Total goals over 2.5 are available for 2.03, Under 2.5 can be taken for 1.84.

With a bet of 1000 rubles on a draw, the potential payout will be 3700 rubles.

The bet “Burnley will not lose” can be taken for 2.07.

Tottenham’s chances of scoring more than two goals are estimated at 4.00.

Are you sure that Burnley will be able to score more than once in a match? ITB1 (1.5) is available for 3.60.

Analysts believe that the most likely score is 0:1 in favor of Tottenham. You can bet on it for 6.10.

· TM 1.5 – 3.40

· Both teams to score: yes – 1.95

· Exact score: 4:1 – 88

England. Premier League. 13th round

Feb 23, 10:30 p.m. Turf Moor (Burnley)



Rate article
( No ratings yet )